24 HOUR ACCESS
Civil engineering undergraduate students are eligible for 24-hour access to the undergraduate computer lab in CVLB 322.
Civil engineering graduate students are eligible for 24-hour access to the graduate computer lab in CVLB 237 and CVLB 324.
All Ocean Engineering students are also eligible for 24-hour access to the ocean lab in HEB 220.
WHERE ARE THE COMPUTERS?
Undergraduate Computer Lab CVLB 322 (Undergraduate Students Only)
- 26 Computers w/ LCD Monitor
- 2 HP LaserJet High Capacity Monochrome Laser Printer w/ Duplexer
- 1 HP LaserJet 6015 Color Laser Printer w/ Duplexer
Graduate Computer Lab CVLB 324 (Grad Students Only)
- 16 Computers w/ LCD Monitor
Graduate Computer Lab CVLB 237 (Grad Students Only)
[PLEASE NOTE: CVLB 237 will ONLY be accessible virtually via ENGR VDI for the remainder of the Fall 2021 semester. For instructions on how to access the lab, please visit https://vlabs.engr.tamu.edu/getting-started/]
- 20 Computers w/ LCD Monitor
- 1 Xerox Color Printer/Copier
Mixed-Use Classroom & Computer Lab HEB 217
- Podium Computer with DVD/VCR, Document Camera, Projector, & Sound System
- 43 Computers w/ LCD Monitors
Ocean Engineering Computer Lab HEB 220
- 10 Computers w/ LCD Monitors
- 1 HP Color LaserJet